First Day of Spring + Free printables

oh how I love spring- flowers blooming, birds singing & there are baby lambies around everywhere here at the moment.

Hubby picked me some beautiful flowers. There are so many manchurian pears & prunus' starting to bloom around here. Just beautiful.





Sunday is fathers day- Unfortunately I wont get to see my Dad this Fathers Day. So I'm sending him a little parcel of some old psychology books, a lotto pack and this "Dad you Rock!" card found at kind over matter- Dads into rock music (well any music really) so I think he will like it.

Check out the other freebies at kind over matter including some lovely spring-looking affirmation cards. Gotta love a site dedicated to kidness & inspiration!


I'm loving using good ol' brown paper from the supermarket for packaging, it adds an old fashioned touch. Now I just need to get me some bakers twine.

Happy Spring Everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading your messages.