Eat Drink Chic- One of my favourite blogs

I'd like to share with you some of my favourite blogs.

When I'm having a party, it's the lead up, organising, making invitations & decorating that I get most joy out of add my love of free printables and you get my love of Eat Drink Chic!


Eat Drink Chic.
Stylish ideas and D.I.Y for parties, entertaining, weddings, home décor, gifts, food and fashion.
created by amy moss.
a graphic designer residing in melbourne, australia.
(this info taken from the blog)


The blog is full of fantastic stuff and I'm thinking I may have to throw myself a party just to use some of the adorable free stuff!





If you know of or have a great website or blog on party decor & free printables I'd love to know about it & maybe even feature you- send me an email:

thismumsworld@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading your messages.